Zeta Jean in Mechanic
Returning to glam inspired silhouettes generally turns us on and makes us feel powerful. This 70’s inspired flare has a high rise and average length inseam. Two oval shaped front pockets, a simple yoked back and contrast top-stitch throughout.
– Dual oval shaped front pockets
– High waist zip front with button closure
– Belt loops for styling options
– Body: 98% BCI Cotton 2% Elastane
– First fit should be snug as the textile will release with wear
– Use caution prior to laundering as dye transfer may occur
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is the largest cotton sustainability program in the world. Licensed BCI Farmers produce cotton in a way that cares for the environment, minimizing the negative effects of fertilizers and pesticides, and caring for water, soil health and natural habitats. BCI Farmers also commit to decent work principles – conditions that support workers’ safety and wellbeing.
Front rise: 12″
Delphine is wearing a size S
Delphine: Height: 5’9 | Bust: 26” | Waist: 25” | Hip: 26” | Inseam: 27”