Wool Above / Below in Green Plaid
Introduced in our Fall 2015 capsule interested in garments that could be worn two ways. Above / Below is a convertible boatneck jumper or sarouel pant. It can be worn as a top or bottom by turning it upside down and opening or closing the button placket. A repetition of a previous garment with difference. Patch pockets remain functional both ways. A Prairie Underground exclusive.
- Composed of lightweight wool deadstock
- Drawstring waistband with S/M (xs-m) and M/L (m-xxl) sizing.
- Organic cotton sateen facings
- Deep patch pockets
- Ruched detail at the knee
- Delicate wash cold, hang to dry or professionally clean
- Shell: 100% Wool Lining: 100% rayon
- Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Front rise: 20"
Front rise: 20.5"
Kate showed wearing a size s/m as a top
Kate: Height: 5’7 | Bust: 32” | Waist: 26” | Hip: 34.5”
Jenaya is wearing a size m/l
Jenaya: Height: 5’11 | Bust: 41” | Waist: 30” | Hip: 42”