A muffler you can keep on all day, pulling it up when you need to be masked. The Snug series is a super thick knit that has been sewn with the fuzzy nap exposed. Milder than our organic shearling but thicker than our fleece. The nose and mouth area are lined with organic cotton. An offset back toggle quickly adjusts to secure in place. Can be combined with the Snug Sweatshirt for the look of a turtleneck.
- Organic Cotton Heavyweight Fleece
- Pullover cowl with tubular shaping
- Nose and mouth lining are open at the bottom for additional filtering
- Elasticized cord and toggle for adjustable and snug fit fit
- A thick pile will wear for ages
- Composed of: 100% organic cotton
- Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
This muffler is not intended to replace recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as refraining from touching your face, social distancing, and hand washing. These masks are intended to follow the CDC recommendations of wearing simple cloth masks in public to slow the spread of the virus.
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), "Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance."
See more CDC recommendations here.
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
- Launder your mask before initial use and after every wear to avoid contamination.
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
- Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps.
- It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
- Shell: 100% Organic Linen
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Non-medical grade and not intended for clinical use
- Elastic cord and toggle for added security
- Launder before use
All masks are final sale, thanks for understanding.