Recon Long Cloak Hoodie in Midnight
Our classic Long Cloak Hoodie with a pocket twist (you know we love our pockets).
Upon receiving this hoodie from our local factory, we noticed a drill hole near the pocket. Instead of disposing of these hoodies, one of our team members, Dan McLean re-designed them using her method of upcycled reconstruction. Adding an additional pocket overlay to secure the factory flaw, has created the strongest pocket ever and lends a new look to a Prairie Underground classic.
– Fit and flare shaping with seamless sides
– Elongated, mid-thigh length
– Bustier design lines on bodice
– Double layer kangaroo pockets with gathered muslin insets
– Extra-long sleeves with organic rib band
– Muslin lined puffy hood
– Body: 100% organic cotton Contrast: 100% cotton Rib: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Sleeve Length: 30.5″
Liliana is wearing a size S
Liliana Height: 5’ 8” | Bust: 30” | Waist: 22” | Hip: 33”