Racing Jacket in Dainty Pinky
First introduced in Summer 2014, the Racing Jacket has a shrunken, boy fit with quilted patch pockets and crew neck facing.
– Moto jacket styling that may be worn loose or fitted
– Lightweight with a relaxed fit
– Front zip in nickel finish
– Raw-edged collar enforced with rows of quilting
– Can be worn as a suit with the Racing Pant
– Body: 56% Lyocell and 44% Linen, Rib Insets: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Linen Lyocell Suiting
The sort of suiting components you can wear to roll around in the grass. Our supple linen and lyocell blend has a sensuous drape and a sueded surface. It elegantly resists the rigid structure of traditional suiting while conveying a formal ease. Three pieces have been offered with a range of individuals in mind.
Sleeve Length: 23"
Olivia is wearing a size S