Mid Raincloak in Black with Gray Lining
You asked for it and we listened! Our best selling Long Raincloak is now available in a flattering mid-length version. This piece has the same Victorian detailing, exaggerated hood with draw cord, and soft cotton flannel lining but is 6” shorter ending at upper thigh. The shorter silhouette has a less exaggerated flair and feels light and sporty. A water-resistant raincoat perfect for light showers and windy afternoons. We recommend sizing up if you plan to layer. Cut, sewn, and finished where we live in Seattle. Our collection directly supports manufacturing in the United States.
– Fit and flare shaping
– Extra-large hood acts as an umbrella with drawstrings for light rain
– Silicone coated for water resistance
– Shell: 100% DWR Polyester
– NOTE: seams are not sealed and will not resist heavy rainfall
– Lining: 100% Cotton Flannel
– New mid-length
– Two way separating Zip
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Delaney is wearing a size M