Lizzy Dress in Checker
Make an impression with this asymmetrical denim dress featuring the alternating ruched sides of organic denim. Multiple extra-long ties may be wrapped around the body or left to dangle as fringe. Adjustable shoulder straps for a precise fit, the ruching accentuates curves while our premium denim imparts an aura of strength. The bold colors of navy and lime allow for idiosyncratic styling all year long.
– Composed of reimagined Glove Leggings erroneously cut from Organic Cotton denim
– Adjustable ties at shoulders
– Decorative ties at the hemline can be tied together or left loose
– Generous ruching accentuates curves
– Exposed warp and weft sides of the denim
– One size fits S-XL
– 98% Organic Cotton 2% Elastane
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A. by Janelle Abbott for JRAT
We have used reconstruction techniques in our collection since 2011. For the JRAT collection, artist and designer, Janelle Abbott reimagined 50 pairs of acid-green, organic cotton Glove Leggings that were unwearable due to a cutting error (wrong textile!) to create a full range of zero-waste garments and accessories.