DD Rainer Dress in Galaxy
Draping from the forties has been modernized in this high-stretch denim dress. Refined pleating shapes the bodice, while a restrained v-neck and cap sleeves convey contemporary confidence. An inverted front pleat at the hem encourages mobility while secured pockets lend utility to tailored dressing. Our deep dye denim has a matte appearance and a richness of tone. Lighter colors use the reverse side of this textile for the face.
- Décolleté neckline with a fitted sheath silhouette
- Inverted front pleat for increased mobility in the tapered silhouette
- Pleating at the shoulders for feminine shaping
- Slit pockets at the hips for a tailored fit
– Body: 97% cotton 3% spandex deadstock fabric
– Quantity produced: 64 in galaxy
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Madeline is wearing a size S
Madeline: Height: 5’ 8” | Bust: 34” | Waist: 25” | Hip: 40” | Inseam: 30”