Cloak Hoodie in Ink Pot
A Prairie Underground classic, first introduced in 2006 and one of our longest running styles. Dramatic fit and flare shaping with seamless sides and back belt inset. Ultra femme design lines and pockets embellished with gathered muslin insets are balanced by extra-long sleeves that can be gathered along the arm or won over the hand in cooler climes. When unzipped the hood may be draped over the shoulder.
– Fit and flare shaping
– Seamless sides and inset back belt
– Bustier design lines on bodice
– Kangaroo pockets with gathered muslin insets
– Extra-long sleeves with organic rib band
– Muslin lined puffy hood
– Quantity produced: Black
– Body: 100% organic cotton/cotton trim
– Rib: 95% organic cotton, 5% spandex
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Alaina is wearing a size S
Height: 5’10” | Waist: 25” | Hips: 36”