Pin Up Legging in Oxblood
Our nostalgic favorite inspired by vintage denim from the 1950’s. The shape of bombshell dungarees with a side zip that glides over the hips while defining the waist.
– Very high rise
– 50’s dungaree inspired pants
– Secured front pockets with angled opening
– Large Patch pockets on the seat
– Hourglass shape with a looser calf
– Cropped length
– Stretch textile will give a half size with wear
– Body: 97% Cotton 3% Spandex
– Quantity produced: 72 in oxblood
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
– Sizing runs small, recommend sizing up
All of our garments are cut, sewn, and finished in Seattle where we live. Our collection directly supports a diminishing network of sewing contractors in the United States.
Stretch textile will relax a half size with wear.
Front rise: 12.5″
Alaina is wearing a size S
Height: 5’10” | Waist: 25” | Hips: 36”