One of two editions we have created in a limited supply of chenille tapestry. The Audition Coat has a mini-swing shape created by deep pleats at the angled back hem. It features a high jewel neckline, a discrete three button closure, on seam pockets and fitted, bracelet-length sleeves. Our color offerings have been carefully considered to ensure this jacket will work in to your wardrobe all year round.
- Three button closure, close to the neckline
- Dual wide back pleats
- Fitted bracelet length sleeves
- Hits just below waist
- On-seam ticket pockets
- Unlined heavy chenille tapestry
- Composed of: 65% rayon 35% polyester
- Quantity produced: 36 in black
- Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Composed of a tapestry left over from another manufacturer’s production. This garment embodies a design methodology that is invested in securing resources for future generations.
Kate shown wearing a size S